Cadre Technologies, an industry leader in warehouse management systems (WMS) software for distribution and logistics operations, wanted to increase traffic and engagement on its site while improving search engine optimization (SEO) scores and ranking. As a software company, Cadre’s success relies heavily on its ability to be competitive in the digital space. Flair Interactive provided SEO services to help them meet their goals.
Increase in New Users
Increase in Request a Demo Conversions
Digital Marketing Challenge
Cadre needed help developing a comprehensive SEO strategy to improve its online presence and increase its search engine results page (SERP) rankings. They needed to update their site meta, identify and reduce errors and warnings that were having a negative impact, and implement a content and editorial calendar that would help drive traffic and increase engagement. Cadre had not invested in SEO services prior to working with Flair.
- Site speed
- Ineffective metadata
- No ongoing search engine optimization
- No editorial calendar or consistent content management
- No social promotion
- Low word count on pages
- Not able to track conversions in Google Analytics
- Low traffic, engagement and conversions
Flair Interactive’s SEO Services
The Flair team created and implemented a strategic, well-designed SEO monitoring schedule. They identified and fixed major SEO issues that were being flagged by Google, ultimately hurting Cadre’s chance of page one placement on the search engine results page (SERP).
They conducted exhaustive keyword research and competitor analysis and brainstormed content topics for approval. Upon topic approval, Flair created content for publication and promotion. They set up monthly monitoring and analytics tracking and reported to stakeholders at Cadre during monthly meetings. Using research and analysis, Flair also regularly updated important meta, including SEO titles and tags, meta descriptions, image alt-tags and on-page keyword optimization.
- Conducted keyword research
- Performed competitive analysis
- Conducted content inventory
- Defined and implemented automated workflows
- Brainstormed content topics
- Set up and monitored Google Analytics conversion tracking
- Implemented numerous CTAs and conversion opportunities on the Cadre web site
- Updated on-page content using best practices and keyword optimization
- Updated metadata for optimization
- Identified and fixed major SEO issues
- Created monthly analytics tracking reports and updated regularly
- Prepared monthly reports/decks to keep Cadre informed of progress
- Planned and facilitated monthly meetings with stakeholders
Let’s Get Started!
Reach out today to learn more about how Flair can help you with all of your digital marketing strategies and needs.