Want to quickly gain a better understanding of how your site is performing from a search engine optimization perspective? Or learn what you can do to improve your rankings? Get a free SEO audit from Flair Interactive now.
Complete the form below to get your free SEO audit report via email. Contact us now if you have any questions or want us to conduct your audit for you.
What will the free SEO audit tell me?
We’d love to help you identify and fix the most important SEO factors identified that are impacting your site’s score and rankings, such as:
- Issues with your robots.txt or site map files
- Duplicate, missing or unoptimized H1 tags
- Duplicate or missing or unoptimized meta titles
- Duplicate or missing or unoptimized meta descriptions
- Unminified CSS/JS files
- Uncompressed CSS/JS files
- Problematic plugins, extensions or third-party apps
- Many other factors that can impact SEO
Contact us today or schedule a quick 15-minute call to learn more about our SEO and digital marketing services.
Why does SEO matter?
If your site is not optimized for search, Google and other search engines will notice. You will see a noticeable drop in traffic and rankings–and less traffic means fewer opportunities for you to engage and convert qualified leads into customers.
When SEO is not taken into consideration with a site design, development or ongoing maintenance, you will eventually notice some or all of the following issues:
- Less organic traffic coming to your site
- Higher bounce rates (meaning the traffic that does visit leaves right away)
- Slower page load times — a big no no according to Google and other search engines for a modern site (and a terrible user experience)!
- Decreased engagement on your site — fewer clicks, less time spent browsing, etc.
- Poor performance of your site on modern devices and browsers
- Fewer qualified leads coming to your sales team
- Fewer new customers converting on your site
- Complaints from customers and prospects that your site is not working correctly or they can’t find what they need
How long does it take to improve SEO issues?
That depends upon a number of factors, particularly how long it’s been since you’ve thought about SEO and made it a priority for your web site.
In addition, there are other factors (such as how your site is built, what CMS or theme you’re using, and even what hosting provider you’re using) that can negatively impact SEO and can be harder to fix.
A good rule of thumb is that if you’re trying to fix SEO problems that have already arisen and you haven’t thought about SEO for a while, you should expect to spend at least 4-6 months fixing current SEO issues.
After that, you’ll need to continuing prioritizing SEO on an ongoing basis. SEO should not be a temporary digital marketing tactic, and should be included as part of all of your other digital marketing tasks and ongoing efforts.
What kinds of SEO services does Flair Interactive offer?
The team at Flair would love to help you with SEO!
We offer a wide variety of SEO services, including conducting a more intensive SEO audit, ongoing SEO, on-page optimization and a competitive SEO analysis.
We can help you identify for which keywords your competitors are ranking, keyword opportunities to attract traffic away from competitors to your site, and on-page SEO to optimize your existing pages (including identifying the pages your competitors have that you don’t).
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve your rankings and improve your site from an SEO perspective.