by Super Admin
Use these powerful yet simple tips from the national best-seller, “Secrets of Power Marketing: Promote Brand You” – the first guide to personal marketing for non-marketers.
- Create and grant an annual award.
- Send hand written congratulations and thank you notes
- Send greeting cards for an occasion other than Christmas.
- Send postcards when you travel or even when you’re just at home.
- Give a good book to special clients and always sign it with a positive message.
- Build relationships with the media before you need them.
- Associate with winners – attend awards functions.
- Build and maintain a database of clients, prospects, and key influencers.
- Earn certifications and win awards from your associations – and tell everyone.
- Ask happy customers to write testimonial letters for you.
- Recruit your suppliers as marketing agents. They work for free.
- Join and be active in your chamber of commerce.
- Write tips sheets for your customers.
- Write and send articles to magazines and newspapers.
- Send a news release to the media every three months.
- Do something crazy and newsworthy at least once a year.
- Send photocopies of your news coverage to your clients.
- Build and maintain an informative and interesting web site.
- Sponsor a cause, event, charity or community group.
- Volunteer for your association, charity or community group.