by Lisa Kirschner
A few of our clients have asked us about SearchEngineJournal’s recent “Google made 3,200 changes to search in the past year” article that was published in July.
We’ve received a ton of questions about this, including:
- What does that mean for me and my site?
- Is search engine optimization really still important?
- Will this negatively impact my traffic and SERPs?
- How do we best respond to so many changes?
- I’m not a webmaster…what should I even DO?
- How do we even keep up with that many changes?