by Lisa Kirschner
Do you have practical, actionable tips about how digital marketers at midsized companies can help adjust and pivot their marketing plans and tactics due to COVID-19?
If so, you’re invited to apply as a speaker for our upcoming online summit that’s taking place on June 3-4, 2020.
We’re seeking experts about the following topics who can share brief presentations or participate in Q&A sessions about the following in response to COVID-19:
- Adjusting digital marketing strategies
- Search engine optimization
- Content planning and production
- Web site development and maintenance
- Editorial planning
- Optimizing funnels and conversion paths
- Sales and marketing automation, including automated workflows and lead nurturing sequences
- Sales and marketing collaboration
- Interesting and useful third-party tools (please no hard selling–this should be done in conjunction with providing real value at no cost)
- Working from home
- Other topics related to more effective digital marketing in light of COVID-19
Applications are due by Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
Interested speakers should contact us to learn more about speaking and sponsorship opportunities.