by Julie Lyons
Marketing is being flooded with new technology and innovation. MarTech is a vendor-agnostic forum for understanding the breadth of marketing technologies and how organizations can effectively integrate them into their marketing strategy and operations.
This event creates an inspiring, cross-pollinating environment that transcends the traditional boundaries between marketing and IT and encourages creative collaboration across the organization. MarTech is a conference for the growing community of senior-level, hybrid professionals who are both marketing-savvy and tech-savvy: marketing technologists, creative technologists, growth hackers, data scientists, and digital strategists.
MarTech will prepare you to harness the potential of technology-powered marketing. Whether you’re in marketing, IT, or a digital business unit, this conference will answer these key questions:
- What are the innovative technologies impacting marketing today – and tomorrow?
- How do we support new marketing strategies with the right technology strategies?
- How can technology transform our marketing operations and customer experiences?
- What management practices do we need to govern this new breed of marketing?
- How do we develop talent and culture to leverage marketing technology investments?
If you’re looking to connect the dots between technical possibilities and strategic opportunities in the reshaping of modern marketing, this conference is for you.
To learn more about the conference and to register, visit the official MarTech website.
To learn more about Flair Interactive and the many services we offer, click on the button below.