by Lisa Kirschner
This quote from a German proverb says it all…
I’ve seen a ton of online marketers and business owners spend countless hours on their marketing efforts, only to throw their hands up in frustration and say, “I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong!” Do any of these symptoms sound like you?
- You’ve spent money on every online marketing tactic out there, but none of them get you the results that you need
- You try to stay up-to-date about the newest online marketing trends and best practices, but you barely have time to do your real job or actually implement anything due to all of that time spent learning
- You spend a lot of time writing blog posts, social media posts and other content, but you’re never really sure which ones are paying off or which ones are a giant waste of your time
- You’ve hired a writer, online marketer or freelancer in the past, but they can’t seem to connect with your audience or speak their language
- You’re attracting a lot of traffic and leads, but they’re not the right kinds of leads or they’re not converting into paying customers
- You and your team clear your schedules for big marketing campaigns every few months, but they never pay off so you don’t make marketing a priority
Well folks, if that’s you, then I’m happy to tell you that there IS a better way!