by Stephanie Bach
Still Time to Register for Taxonomy Boot Camp 2009!
We talk a lot about strategies for making your content, site and company visible to your customers and target audiences. We extoll the virtues of building a great taxonomy for your site, as well as leveraging strategies and tools to improve search engine hits and drive traffic to your site. We even attend events like this to keep our insights fresh.
Since your site taxonomy is one of the key strategies for making your site known, consider spending the time to listen to the experts at Taxonomy Boot Camp on November 19-20. You can still register at:
At Taxonomy Boot Camp 2009 attendees will learn about:
- Creating and implementing successful taxonomies
- Enhancing your information infrastructure with the right taxonomy
- Taxonomy design concepts and strategies
- New technologies & tools and where the market is headed
- Selecting the right metadata, taxonomy approach, and tools for your environment
- Evaluating auto-categorization schemes and tools
- Managing the build, buy, or automate decision
- Working collaboratively with your content and stakeholders
- Case studies, lessons learned, and best practices
- Measuring and demonstrating the business impact and ROI
- Managing and growing a taxonomy
Come back and let us know about your experience at this boot camp, or let us know how you’re using taxonomies for your site already.