by Lisa Kirschner
Are you struggling to keep up with your web site project and keep it on track?
Our new Web Site Project Template Pack can help. This bundle includes five of our most popular templates that we use every day when managing our clients’ projects—and now you can use them too!
This template pack includes all of the following:
- Login Information Spreadsheet (XLS) – Keep track of all of your hosting, cpanel, FTP, CMS and database logins in one place.
- Web Site Redesign Progress Spreadsheet (XLS) – Need to keep your redesign or web site refresh project on schedule and make sure you don’t miss any critical tasks? This spreadsheet will allow you to track all of the things that need to be done, including who’s doing them, when they’re due and the status of each task.
- Buyer Persona Template (PPT) – Buyer personas can make or break the success of a web site redesign, but they don’t have to be complicated. Use this template and you can clearly define your site’s audience in no time!
- Site Map (PPT) – Document the high-level structure of your web site, including the content categories that will appear in your main menu and other critical pages, in this easy-to-use PowerPoint template.
- Content Tracker (XLS) – When you’re knee-deep in development, this handy spreadsheet will allow you to keep track of each page’s status, including its author, developer, the template being used for that page, CTAs and forms to be included, whether each page has been built and QAd, and more!
P.S. Stressed out because your marketing tasks aren’t getting done? Relax and get help this week with our pay-as-you-go marketing support package!