by Joanna Ellis-Escobar
Anyone who’s been here before knows how much I love my stats…so before we even start, let’s look at a few numbers about Google My Business for you.
- By the end of 2018, website clicks from Google My Business profiles had grown by 29 percent over the previous year (that’s an uptick worth exploring and taking advantage of!)
- Google gives you authority…so much so, in fact, that if you’re well-regarded in the great and powerful search giant’s eyes, customers are 38 percent more likely to visit you (I’d like a 40 percent of a better chance…)
- More than 64 Percent of Customers have used GMB listings to find a local company
- Businesses who have a presence on Google My Business are seen more – in fact…
- 96 percent of local businesses are viewed at least 25 times per month in search results
- 49 percent of businesses get more than 1,000 search views per month
There’s no denying that the potential is there, and now, when so many businesses and brands are struggling, is the time to take advantage of the power that GMB offers.